Professor Steve Wesselingh is the Honorary Director of the South Australian Advanced Health Research and Translation Centre.
The partners in the SA Centre encompass the full breadth of health service delivery, covering the whole geography of the state and including primary health care and Aboriginal Health, as well as SA’s peak health consumer agency. This large network is already established with discernible outcomes.
The partners in the SA Centre are:
- SA Health
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network
- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network
- Women’s and Children’s Health Network
- Country Health SA
- University of Adelaide
- Flinders University
- University of South Australia
- Aboriginal Health Council of South Australia
- Health Consumers Alliance of South Australia
- Primary Health Networks
- Cancer Council SA