- Align research, training and workforce development and patient care, in order to support a cost-effective and efficient public health system;
- Address three grand challenges:
- Ensure health care integration and innovation
- Prevent and manage chronic disease across the life-course
- Develop a Statewide Translational Health Pipeline
- Drive change and accelerate translation through identification of areas of mutual cooperation that will provide the greatest health improvements for the SA community; and
- Support the Transforming Health agenda through the provision of evidence-based and evaluation-oriented strategic advice.