Below is a visual representation of the governance structure of the SA Centre. Led by the Executive Group, the governance structure has been developed to effectively cover all areas of focus of the SA Centre.
The governance structure of the SA Centre has been established to bring together expertise in the state from multi-disciplinary areas in order to:
- Provide leadership in translation
- Deliver evidence-based recommendations to improve health care
- Provide strong linkages with primary health care and Aboriginal Health
- Focus on the provision of cost-efficient services and high quality heath care
- Increase the effectiveness of the health system
- Share and communicate information to both clinicians and the community
- Promote an evaluation focused and outcome driven health system.
For further information download: SA Centre Governance Structure Overview